Solid Wood Flooring
This is the best of the lot when it comes to quality and durability, though it is far more expensive. It can be a main attractive feature in your home. And it can be an appealing feature if you decide to sell your home down the line. Solid wood floors are highly durable and have been known to last for lifetime. The colour of the hardwood does not fade.
Why do you need a Solid Wood Floors
Solid wood floors are an elegant and natural looking addition to any home. They can match or enhance any style of décor, from the most classical to the most modern. Solid wood floors are made up of natural materials that are easy to maintain. This type of floor also has the advantage of being scratch resistant. And because of its natural beauty, solid wood floors are preferred by many people.
- It is environmentally friendly
- It has lower maintenance costs
- There are plenty of designs available in this type of flooring, so there is something to suit everyone's tastes.
- They're made from renewable resources and non-toxic finishes
- Solid wood flooring is less porous than engineered wood and resists the urge to bend, which means it will last for decades
- Their natural wood grain and color make them a wonderful addition to any home