Different Types of Herringbone Flooring
Herringbone flooring has been a large part of history and was mostly found in Palaces and Stately Homes all around the world. However, the timeless elegance that this type of wood flooring had to offer was lost during the ’70s and up till ’90s, as many modern alternatives took its place. However, it is again getting back into the modern age because of the elegance and beauty that it has to offer.
Herringbone Flooring is available in different types. Thus, if you are looking to get your hands onto one of its different types, you are in the right place. In this article, we will discuss the different types and what each of those has to offer. Let us get into more detail and find out the best Herringbone Flooring available for your home.
Solid Wood Herringbone Flooring
Without a doubt, Solid Wood Herringbone Flooring is cream of the crop. This type of herringbone flooring comes unfinished and is then installed and finished to the individual room’s specifications. Your room or house will look at amazing after the installation. The solid wood herringbone flooring is a piece of art that will enrich the quality of your home, making it look more beautiful and at the same time will add value to it.
1. Each piece of flooring is a piece of art that adds value to your home.
2. These are easy to maintain and clean.
3. A custom type of flooring that is fitted and finished as per individual specifications.
4. It can be sanded and refinished as many times as needed.
1. It is quite expensive, so might not be suited for everyone’s budget.
2. They do not come with underfloor heating.
Engineered Wood Herringbone Flooring
Engineered Wood Herringbone Flooring is an excellent choice, as it provides all the beauty and elegance as that of Solid Wood Herringbone. You can find different variety of colour choices and finishes for your home.
1. It is easy to maintain and can be sanded and refinished many times.
2. Available in different colours and finishes
3. It is compatible with underfloor heating
1. It is also expensive.
2. Less artistic as compared to solid wood flooring
Laminate Wood Herringbone Flooring
Laminate flooring has become increasingly popular over the last few years. Moreover, it is not as expensive as the other two options and thus is best suited for every budget. They are easy to keep and maintain and are available in a variety of decors. There is a huge amount of options to choose from including 12mm herringbone laminate flooring.
1. It is easy to maintain and keep.
2. They are very hard-wearing.
3. They are priced to match every budget option.
4. It is compatible with underfloor heating.
1. It cannot be sanded and refinished over and over again.
Regardless of which type you choose, herringbone flooring provides the much-needed elegance and beauty that your home deserves